20/01/2011

New Treasures Found. #Handmade #Folksy

I coudn`t decide what to put on here today until I started to browse and then it was decided for me. I found lots of new shops with wonderful creations in them. I tell you, it`s just like finding treasure. Good job I don`t have unlimited funds otherwise my home would be full to the brim with all the wonderful creations I see on Folksy.
My youngest grandson was two today, bless him. Don`t know where that two years has gone. After work I went to his party where there were lots of little ones and bigger ones to celebrate with him. He was having a whale of a time, eating cake and playing with his new toys, his big brothers and sister joining in the festivities too. It all goes far too quickly.

Today was definitely a day for treasures,
a family party, definitely no half measures.
Lot`s of people filling the room up,
and drinking from a plastic cup.
Goodies to eat and cakes galore,
eating until you could eat no more.
Chat and laughter and lots of noise
lots of small children playing with toys.
Then it was time to come home here
time to prepare this blog it was clear.
I browsed wondering what to do
what could I find on Folksy for you?
There they were spread before me,
more and more treasures, I could see.
Shops I hadn`t discovered before
I find a few and then some more.
This isn`t treasure you have to dig up,
no dirt encrusted ancient bowl or cup.
Brand spanking new, made with you in mind,
every single one is a great find!

Have a browse and click on the picture to visit the shop. Each one has more wonderful creations awaiting discovery.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
ACEO Original Watercolour - The sphinx & Pyramid. ACEO Original Watercolour - Neuschwanstein Castle..


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Serendipity Soap by Kushmoma. Hand Crocheted Lilac baby` Matinee Coat and Bonnet/Hat by Lisa Jane`s Cards & Crafts.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Francesca amazonite necklace by Kim Postans Creations. Braided Sterling Silver, Rose Quartz and Rhodonite Bracelet by Jenny`s Bead Box.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Owl Doorstop by Owl House Crafts. Silver and citrine link bracelet by Topaz Magpie.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Blue floral teddy bear by Bubs Bears. Brown Coral earrings by Falling Dew Jewellery.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Peacocks and Flowers by C Shell Designs. Contemporary Butterfly - Happy Birthday by Acres of Blue Sky.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Turned Wood Urn by Potts Petal & Green. Fly Away Patchwork Quilt by Quilt Obsession.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
Novelty Frog Candle by Fourteen Candles. Unique cotton tote bag by Fabulous bags.me.
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
Cute Fairy Bookmark by Jaysmonkey`s Jewellery. Greetings Cards by Nanty`s Garden.
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6
Hermione - Crystal Hair Comb by Crystal Velvet. Sunflower Container by Welsh Purple Tree.

Another good selection of delectable delights today. Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I do.
Thanks for visiting. Comments welcome, mainly because I enjoy reading them.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely feature gallery! Well done yet again on a lovely blog.

    Adore the Giraffe, sooooo cute!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, very cute!!

    Rasa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of things and a beautiful poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring me, I really do appreciate it. :) You're a star!

    Some absolutely gorgeous pieces!

    Stef xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring one of my pieces - it's made my day :-)

    Love those owl doorstops, I'm very tempted!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always find great items.
    Love the giraffe and the cute owls and the amazing soap...woudl be happy with them to be honest :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the patchwork quilt - so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your blog - and thanks for featuring my bracelet, much appreciated!

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring my frog candle - love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete